Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Ch# 137 - All Cards (Cards ONLY this week!)

Hello there! Want to see some PARTY PICKS 
from last week's entries? Some of the projects were chosen by random, and some of them were picked out by me as my favs. It was so hard to choose! I love the creativity you all link up each week.


#23 Blue Daisy
#2 Gail Scott
#24 Just Christine's Creations
#43 M Miranda Creations
Yay! Be sure to grab your Party Pick button above!
Let's get this week's party started!

Ch# 137 - All Cards

This week it's all about the CARDS!
Cards only, please!



Janis

Ginger

Amy

Diana

Heather

Jenny

Lori

Michelle



...

   



   



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely card by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Dance - thank you for selecting my project as a top pick - I am honored - happy dance to the other winners as well! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute designs. Great job DT. TFS

    ReplyDelete